Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I hate to say I told you so...

My brother and I have had several little arguements over the years, most of them based on opinion, and having very little to do with being right or wrong, just wanting to argue for the sake of arguing. The following link, however, provides undeniable evidence that I was right about at least one of them. The actual event happened when I was in middle school, but the "discussion" did not happen until many years later. The prompt: How many United States Presidents have been impeached? Not removed from office (as they are two very different things), but impeached. Enjoy reading this one... I did.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/impeach.html

2 comments:

  1. Please do not pollute this virtuous movement known as the Bray Dichotomy with such refuse.

    You were right. President Clinton was in fact impeached.

    But….Congress did not see fit to impose the impeachment upon Slick Willy No. 42.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you are right. The goal of this experiment is simply to entertain, not insult. My apologies dear brother, my apologies.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Good, tell us how great we are. Hate it? Even Better, you are the reason we have to write it. Now tell us why you can do better.