Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let's give it another shot

DISCLAIMER: NO DIRECTION WAS THOUGHT OF PRIOR TO WRITING THIS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Good afternoon. Wow. It has been a long while since I've written on this. I've just recently purchased a MacBook and am still getting used to it. I find it stupidly awesome and am giddy like a schoolboy with the new toy.
In the many months since posting, there have been some major changes with the Bray Dichotomy, none being very important. My older brother, The Alex, is now living in Moscow......Idaho. Whew. I bet you thought he was a turncoat for a minute there! He is studying law with aspirations of becoming an environmental lawyer. Aside from being away from family and being bored off his white ass, it sounds like he's doing well. He decided to leave SoCal and a failing business to broaden his horizons and get learned!

I have been in Seattle all this time but have taken a job promotion and will be relocating to San Francisco. THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING. I'm sure I will be a little red speck in a sea of blue. I'm glad it isn't during an election like the last time I moved cities. Arizona, Texas, Washington, and now California. I'm crossing off the list state by state. Wyoming, here we come! Work has gotten better. I haven't felt like I was about to get fired in a while. In fact, I was awarded "Manager of the Quarter" a couple months ago. Re-effing-dicolous.

Have you ever lived in San Francisco? Me neither. I'm not quite sure what to expect aside from expensive rent, state income tax, liberals, Great Whites, Alcatraz, and having to figure out a city that I know nobody in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it? Good, tell us how great we are. Hate it? Even Better, you are the reason we have to write it. Now tell us why you can do better.